“And I said to my body softly, ‘I want to be your friend’.  It took a long breath and replied, ‘I have been waiting my whole life for this’.” Nayyirah Waheed.  

Are you sick of being at war with your body?

Sick of spending all of your energy consumed by how much you weigh or what you look like in the mirror?

Are you tired of labelling food as ‘good’ or ‘evil’?

Tired of going to bed thinking tomorrow will be different, tomorrow will be the day you change but to have tomorrow be exactly the same as yesterday.

What would you do if I told you I have been there and it does not have to be like this.  

If you could finally heal your relationship with food and your body, for good.  No dieting involved.

I believe our world overcomplicates health and as a result disordered eating, at both ends of the spectrum, has never been so prevalent.

We as women have forgotten how to love our bodies.

We have forgotten how to be kind to our bodies.

How to feed our bodies with the right food so we feel strong, energised and most importantly, happy.

As a result, we have lost the meaning of balance and instead have become so disconnected from our bodies.

As a nutritionist and someone who has recovered from disordered eating myself, I get you and I am here to help you.

I am here to hold your hand and guide you, each step of the way, to live the life you lost somehow along the way.

Through my studies in both Nutrition and Psychology I have come to realise that the mind-body connection is so powerful and cannot be ignored.

My philosophy is based on wholesome foods that fuel and nourish not only your body but also your soul.  I honestly believe it does not matter how much kale and quinoa you eat, if you are not happy what is the point of it all?

In working together we will:

  • Re-build your relationship not only with food but also yourself.
  • Re-create balance back into your life.  I am a firm believer of eating healthy 80% of the time and enjoying yourself the other 20%.  No one likes that uptight healthy bitch (I can say that because that used to be me).
  • Learn how to fuel your body regularly and with the right foods so that it gives you the energy to do what a girls gotta do.
  • Learn how to feel empowered and in control of your own health, as opposed to it being in control of you.
  • Break down old negative thought patterns and anxiety around food.

My consultations also include:

  • My guidelines to healthy, balanced eating
  • How to create easy healthy and wholesome meals on a budget.  My favourite recipes included!
  • How to shop for healthy food (without having to sell your left arm) and
  • How to be organised so healthy eating does not take over your life!

If you are ready to live a more balanced life, email so we can arrange an initial consultation and bring back the life you lost along the way.