Just a quick post on how to make a super easy Christmas dessert that not only tastes delicious, but actually looks really pretty as well.
- 720g white chocolate, chopped and melted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
1. Line a 24cm x 34cm tray with baking paper. In a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water, melt the white chocolate, stirring until smooth.
2. Pour the chocolate onto the prepared tray and spread evenly. Sprinkle the cranberries and pistachios over evenly and place the tray in the fridge until set (up to 2 hours).
3. Remove from the fridge and break into pieces. You can wrap them or place them in little jars as table decorations and give them to people to take home. Or keep to yourself and nibble on each night (my personal preference).