HEALTHY banana and blueberry muffins say whaaaat!
These muffins are fluffy and moist and make for the perfect grab-and-go snack for work or school lunches!
- 1 + 3/4 wholewheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Combine all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients into a separate mixing bowl and mix to combine, leaving out the blueberries.
- Add wet to dry ingredients and fold together.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Place batter into muffin cases and cook for 20 minutes or until slightly golden and cooked through
Makes 8-12 depending on muffin tin size.