This roasted winter vegetable salad served with a sticky mustard and honey dressing is great to serve as a vegetarian main or a hearty side salad.
- 1 large pear
- 250g Brussels sprouts, halved
- ½ medium sweet potato, chopped coarsely
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 cups baby rocket leaves
- 50g goat’s cheese, crumbled
Mustard and Honey Dressing Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tsp raw honey
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Cut unpeeled pear into 8 wedges; remove core. Combine pear, sprouts and sweet potato with the oil and rosemary in a small baking dish, season. Roast for about 25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- To make the dressing, place ingredients in a screw-top jar, season to taste; shake well to combine.
- Combine roasted pear, sprouts and sweet potato with rocket and the dressing in a large bowl; toss well to combine.
- Serve sprinkled with goats cheese.