Get ready to meet the tart of your dreams….settle down fellas.
Seriously though, this no bake almond and chocolate tart is one of the nicest dessert recipes I have ever made.
It is incredibly quick and easy to prep, made with minimal and healthy ingredients!
- 1 heaped cup almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp Loving Earth cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Loving Earth cacao powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Sliced strawberries
- Chopped almonds
- Place the almonds, coconut, cacao, sea salt, dates and olive oil in a food processor and blitz until finely chopped and combined.
- Press the crust into a 24cm tart tin using the back of a spoon. Ensure the crust is evenly pressed and spread up the sides of the tin too. Add to freezer whilst you prepare the filling.
- To make chocolate filling, add olive oil, cacao powder and maple syrup in a small mixing bowl and whisk until combined. Remove crust from freezer. Pour the filling over the crust and place back in the freezer to set.
- To serve, top the tart with berries and chopped almonds.