Sick of the same old work lunch? Try this filling Mushroom, Feta and Cauliflower Frittata that is packed with vegetables and can be made in advance for the week ahead.
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 300g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200g swiss brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 500g cauliflower florets
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the onion, garlic and mushroom, and cook for 3 minutes or until lightly golden. Set aside.
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until it resembles rice.
- Place the eggs, milk, tarragon, parsley, salt and pepper in a large bowl, whisk to combine. Add the cauliflower and mushroom mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a large baking dish and sprinkle with the feta. Cook for 30-40 minutes or until just cooked through. Serves 4-6.
Recipe from Donna Hay.