This delicious watermelon salad makes for the perfect dish on a hot Summer’s day and is best enjoyed on it’s own or accompanied with barbecued sweet corn and meat.
- 800g cold seedless watermelon (without skin)
- 250g goats cheese
- 100g rocket leaves
- Small bunch freshly chopped parsley leaves
- ½ small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 pomegranate
- 60g pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Slice the watermelon into thin bit sized wedges.
- Wash the rocket leaves and arrange onto a serving platter.
- Add the watermelon and gently mix through the leaves.
- Top with parsley and red sliced onion.
- Remove the seeds from the pomegranate and add to the salad along with pistachio nuts.
- Drizzle with cold pressed olive oil just before serving.