This chocolate bark makes for a pretty and edible Christmas gift to friends and family. Package into cellophane bags or small white boxes, sprinkle with some more rose petals and tie with ribbon!
- 400g chopped white chocolate
- 2 tbsp rose petals
- 2 tbsp pistachios, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh pomegranate seeds
- Line a 30cm baking sheet with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring constantly so it doesn’t seize.
- Pour chocolate onto the prepared tray and spread evenly using a spatula to create a rectangle. Heat the spatula with boiling water to to smooth out any bumps.
- Sprinkle the top evenly with petals, pistachios and pomegranates. Press topping gently so it sets into chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 20 minutes.
- Break into pieces and package into cellophane bags to give to friends over Christmas.