Combining the simplest of tomato sauce recipes with the fresh flavours of basil and buffalo mozzarella, this week night meal comes together in no time!
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 medium roma tomatoes, halved, grated coarsely
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 250g angel hair pasta
- 120g green beans
- 1 small jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 125g buffalo mozzarella
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and stir well to combine.
- Add tomato and half the basil. Stir and cook for 10 minutes to allow flavours to come together. Season with cracked black pepper and sea salt.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta and beans. Drain. Cut beans in half longways.
- Add artichokes and pasta to pan with sauce and toss gently to combine.
- To serve, divide pasta between bowls and top with mozzarella, basil and a drizzle of olive oil.